Changes in Bank details and Shared Services contacts
Our bank details and customer contacts are changing. The information below provides all the information you need to process payments or to contact us if you have any questions
- Our bank details are changing
- The contact details for our Shared Services accounts payable team are changing
Bank Detail Changes
From 1 October 2019, our bank details are changing to:
|A/C Name||Bank Name||IBAN||BIC||Bank Account||Currency|
|Equinix (Netherlands), B.V||HSBC||NL86HSBC0737422831||HSBCNL2A||073.74.22.831||EUR|
- All payments made to us, up to and including 30 September 2019, should be paid into the existing bank account you currently use. The new HSBC bank account details should ONLY be used for payments made to us from 1 October 2019 onward. Until this date, please continue to use the existing payee bank details (ING Bank Amsterdam).
- Your first invoice from Equinix (Netherlands) B.V. on the ECO platform, will be issued from 1 November 2019 and will include these bank details.
Shared Services (SSC)
On 1 October 2019, the way you contact our Shared Services Center for invoicing and accounts receivables will change. From this date you will need to take the following actions:
- Send your remittance advice to the dedicated mailbox used by the EMEA Shared Service accounts receivable department shown in the table below.
- The existing contact email addresses and phone numbers will no longer be in operation. These will be replaced by the contact details in the table below.
|Invoice related queries||EMEA.Billing@eu.equinix.com or call +44 1753 495 940|
|Statement/Payment or Other account related queries||EMEA.CreditControl@eu.equinix.com|
- Address for correspondence:
Equinix Netherlands B.V.
FAO Equinix Accounts Receivable Dept.
353 Buckingham Avenue
If you have any further questions relating to these changes prior to 1 October 2019, please contact our Finance and Operations team by email.