Global business-to-consumer e-commerce sales are expected to climb to $2.4 trillion in 2017, according to eMarketer. To grab a share of this exploding market, you must meet user expectations with near-instantaneous response times, continuous site availability and high levels of security.
Increase conversion and retention rates.
Platform Equinix™ data centers deliver the high-performance interconnections and operational reliability you need to increase conversion and retention rates. You can improve your e-commerce application and transaction performance by placing Equinix Performance Hub™ deployments in Equinix data centers that are located closer to your customers. Reduce latency, increase bandwidth and connect to industry-leading networking and cloud services providers, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure.
- Network carrier-neutral connectivity to 1,800+ networks, ranging from backbones to ISPs and mobile data providers
- Access to 2,500+ cloud providers via the Equinix Cloud Exchange to augment technology capabilities for seasonal bursts in traffic
- Connections to a diverse ecosystem of suppliers, partners, social media companies and other top Web properties to uncover new operational and supply chain efficiencies
- The ability to tap into the Equinix Ad-IX ecosystem of ad exchanges, demand side platforms (DSPs) and data aggregators for site monetization opportunities
- 99.99% (on average) global uptime and access to 200 global IBX data centers for backup and disaster recoverys
Servizi professionali globali
Avrete inoltre accesso al nostro team globale di servizi professionali e Solution Validation Centers™ che vi aiuteranno a pianificare, progettare, testare e adottare una soluzione di infrastrutture IT d'eccellenza che meglio si adatti ai vostri obiettivi aziendali.