Data center nell'area Asia-Pacifico
Espandetevi. Evolvetevi. Crescete sulla piattaforma Equinix ›
Ottenete un accesso trasformativo per tutte le vostre persone, location, cloud e dati con la nostra impronta globale in fase di espansione.
Data center Equinix in Asia e Australia
The economic importance of the Asia-Pacific region has grown by leap and bound in the past few decades. Today, it is the home of three of the world’s four largest economies¹. The region is expected to remain the fastest-growing region through 2030 and by that time, it will account for 40% of the world’s GDP². And there’s no better place to enter, establish or expand your business in Asia-Pacific than with Equinix.
Caratteristiche e vantaggi dei data center IBX® di Equinix
- Un totale di oltre 146.500 metri quadrati (oltre 1.577.000 di piedi quadrati) di spazio di colocation in Australia e in Asia
- Più di 2.150 clienti, oltre 375 reti di dati e più di 690 service provider di cloud e IT
- Affidabilità di alto livello, sicurezza fisica ed eccellenza operativa: ridondanza N+1 e disponibilità del servizio >99.9999%
- State of the art colocation facilities that are certified compliant with SSAE16 and ISO/IEC 27001 standards for information security management systems
- L'accesso alle fiorenti markeplace bancarie, commerciali, manifatturiere e delle telecomunicazioni in Asia
- Carrier-dense hubs and key Internet exchange points
- A commitment to energy efficiency and sustainability. We used 60%+ renewable energy across the region in 2017 and have adopted features such as indirect evaporative coolers at our Melbourne ME1 and Sydney SY4 facilities in Australia and a solar energy system that powers non-essential operations at SG3 in Singapore.
- Facilities that received Frost & Sullivan’s 2014 and 2015 Asia Pacific Data Center Green Innovation Leadership Award and the 2016 Asia Pacific Data Center Service Provider of the Year
Discover why Equinix Asia-Pacific is at the heart of digital business. Watch video >
Soddisfare la domanda di interconnessione
Le esigenze di business si sono combinate con i progressi tecnologici per aumentare in modo esponenziale quello che ci si aspetta dalla connettività nell'area Asia-Pacifico e in tutto il mondo.
- Le aziende ora richiedono l'interconnessione simultanea on-demand, con partner geograficamente distribuiti anche solo per eseguire le attività di business di base.
- Social and mobile users are accustomed to immediate, high-quality service, no matter where they are or what device they’re using.
- New technologies are connecting more people and more devices faster than ever. Smartphone penetration is expected to grow to 77% by 2025, with more than 1.4 billion and 1 billion users respectively in China and India³. And as 5G commercialization enables smart cities and digital healthcare initiatives, the number of IoT connections will reach 25 billion globally by 2025⁴.
1 PWC 2 BMI Research 3,4 GSMA
Servizi disponibili nei data center nell'area Asia-Pacifico
Based on your enterprise requirements, Equinix Performance Hub extends your presence to the edge, bringing you closer to your end-users in all your important markets to enable a whole new level of global network performance. Performance Hub is built on a set of vendor-agnostic components to bring you private and secure access to major network and cloud service providers.
ECX Fabric provides direct, secure and dynamic software-defined interconnection through a single port to distributed infrastructure and digital ecosystems, locally and around Asia. This flexible, one-to-many connectivity is available across 25+ locations globally, including Tokyo, Osaka, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne and Perth.
Our Solution Validation Centers (SVCs) help companies deploy Interconnection Oriented Architecture™ solutions with speed and confidence. SVCs lower the risks of complex deployments by enabling organizations to first test them in a real-world setting. Our Global Solutions Architects work with customers at SVCs to quickly turn concepts into reality. Equinix operates Solution Validation Centers in five markets in Asia-Pacific, including Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, Osaka and Tokyo.